Job title: Senior Medical coder – Evaluation and Management (E/M – OP)
- Coding of multispecialty outpatient charts on a daily basis
- Confirm all supporting documents are provided to justify the medical codes assignment.
- Maintaining of logs and productivity records on a daily basis
- Ability to comprehend Whether Secondary Diagnosis and / or procedures are codable.
- Meet set targets & KPIs set by the supervisor / Manager.
- Conduct analysis and report any trends to the supervisor /Manager.
A] Professional Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree, Preferably with Life sciences/ Paramedical/ Medical Possession of a national certification or registration in health information management coding from the American Health Information Management association (AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional coders (AAPC) as a certified coding Specialist (CCS) or Certified Professional coder (CPC/CIC/COC/CPMA) a Must.
B] Technical Knowledge & Experience:
ICD & CPT coding, OP Coding knowledge and experience is a must. Experience in E/M OP, ED, Radiology, pathology, day stay surgeries.
Advanced principles and practices of medical record keeping: advanced medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, as well as the states, sequences, progression and description of disease as they apply to medical record coding and abstraction.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:31:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!