Job title: Senior Manager/Manager – Business Development – Clinical Research
Company: ApicalGo Consultancy
Job description: SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (CLINICAL RESEARCH DOMAIN)
The Senior Manager/Manager, Business Development is responsible for promoting clinical research services to pharmaceutical and Biotech companies. The Manager will report to the Director, Clinical Operations.
Qualification : Life Science graduate, B Pharma, M Pharma, MSc
Experience : 6 – 10 years in a CRO/Pharma/Biotech is preferred
Location : Delhi NCR (onsite)
– Identify potential clients for targeted business development activities, Generating leads through different sources such as internet, trade exhibition, and professional network websites. Identifying and prioritizing warm prospective clients from a pool of generated leads from various sources.
– Understand the needs of clients, conduct client meetings and follow up with potential clients to customize their business proposals.
– Establish and maintain client relationships; work closely with Management and team members to define business development and marketing strategy.
– Negotiations with clients regarding business processes Proposals, Confidentiality agreement and Master Service Agreement and arrange for execution from the client.
– Represent company in international and national conferences and demonstrating its services to prospective clients in person. Meeting clients individually at their offices to stay updated on upcoming pipelines requirements.
– Prepare and review Request for proposals (RFP), optimized and accurate budget grids to support the proposal for study, Healthy and Patient Base Study, Phase-I- II – III-IV and early phase Clinical trial for existing and new clients.
– Responsible for payment collection and follow ups with clients as per the agreed milestones, and maintain the accounts for the same on project to project basis.
– Effective execution of all the marketing activities planned in co-ordination with the team.
– Research industry trends and competitive intelligence through internet and update the Business and management teams through newsletters and daily mailers
Job date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 05:02:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!