Job title: Senior Associate Coder – IP
Job description: Interpret and apply codes based on medical documentation with quality and accuracy
- Coding of multispecialty inpatient charts on a daily basis.
- Confirm all supporting documents are provided to justify the medical codes assignment.
- Maintaining of logs and productivity records on a daily basis
- Ability to comprehend Whether Secondary Diagnosis and / or procedures are codable.
- Meet set targets & KPI’s set by the supervisor / Manager.
- Conduct analysis and report any trends to the supervisor /Manager.
- Certified coder with Insurance IP coding experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ICD 10 and CPT 2018 codes preferred
- Must have knowledge of the UAE Insurance market
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably with Life sciences/ Paramedical/ Medical
- Possession of a national certification or registration in health information management coding from the American Health Information Management association (AHIMA) or American Academy of Professional coders (AAPC) as a certified coding Specialist (CCS) or Certified Professional coder (CPC/CIC) a Must.
- Any additional professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Commitment to quality and accuracy
- Flexible to work during weekends and holidays on need basis
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 23:08:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!