Job title: Senior Analyst-Clinical
Job description: Job Description
Skill required: Clinical – Clinical Data Review
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation and Close-Out activities which includes initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc.
You will be expected to manage & review data generated through manual or programmed listings including, but not limited to all external data sources and SAEs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Any Graduation/Any Graduation/Any Graduation/Any Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at immediately.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 23:48:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!