Job title: Sales Officer, Mumbai – Acuvue
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Job Description:
About Johnson & Johnson Vision
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, more than 130,000 of our employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson’s Vision is committed to improve and restore sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Consumer eye health is our topmost priorities and we serve more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. We’re Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care; a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting a Sales Officer for General Trade (Optical Stores) in Vision care Acuvue to by Delhi/Mumbai/Coimbatore/Pune/Gurgaon/Ahmedabad/Barasat (WB)
- This position will be responsible for Selling & Maintaining Acuvue range of Contact Lenses. Identifying new customers within a designated geographic area. These responsibilities include business development, accountability of maintaining relationship with the Stores and launch of new products. This position will also act as the first line of defense on business developments from competitors. You will be responsible to quickly identify trends within individual Stores as well as markets. Effective implementation of Marketing Strategy programs and identifying new business opportunities.
- Must have strong analytical skills for
- Meet or exceed annual Acuvue Product target/ operating plan for assigned geography
- Achieving sales target & Market Share
- Primary & Secondary sales handling
- Outlet wise tracking of NEW wearers & SAH
- Ensuring distributor management
- Serve as primary JJVC customer contact for accounts within geography
- Maintain a positive relationship with JJVC customers with the goal of increasing Acuvue Product sales by assessment, imparting product superiority and training
- Communicate with and motivate JJVC customers through regular visits, personal meetings and interactions with Optometrist, administrators and key decision makers
- Understand JJVC Acuvue Superior technology
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
A minimum of 2-3 years of proven track record in Consumable sales in healthcare industry. Exposure to CRM/ Relationship marketing will be an added advantage. Experience in Retail, FMCG or Optom industry is desired.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 02:33:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!