Job title: Safety & PV Coordinator – Apply If you are from Hyderabad or Bangalore
Company: Syneos Health
Job description: Updated: Today
Location: India-Asia Pacific – IND-Kinapse-Bengalaru, India
Job ID: 22007706
Safety & Pharmacovigilance Coordinator
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Monitors and routes incoming information to the appropriate project
- Records all ICSR documentation and tracks in accordance with Sponsor/customer specifications; distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Redacts patient identifying information/ images in accordance with data protection guidelines, ICH GCP and GVP.
- Enters data into the safety database in accordance with Sponsor/customer specific guidelines and Company standards.
- Ensures current conventions are followed when entering cases into the Safety database.
- Performs file creation, tracking, retention, and maintenance (paper and electronic).
- Manages the translation process for any source documents requiring translation.
- Performs or assist with query follow up process as instructed
- Assists with submission processes as required
- Assists with daily workflow reconciliation
- Maintains understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) modules, study/program plans and the drug development process.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
- Safety Database systems and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
- Works with others as part of a team
- Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Detailed oriented with a high degree of accuracy
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Share this job
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 06:35:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!