Job title: Safety Associate Trainee
Job description: Job Overview
Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
- determining initial/update status of incoming events
- database entry
- coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
- Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
- Flexibility to operate in shifts.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at
Location: Thane, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:14:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!