Job title: Research Scientist
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
If you are passionate about research and developing innovative technologies of interest to Adobe and the research community at large, the Adobe Research Labs may be the right place for you. The positions will leverage your expertise in the following set of areas and related areas:
- Natural Language Processing
- Natural Language Generation
- Human Computer Interaction and User Experience research
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Image, Audio, Video and Multi-Modal Data Processing
- Autonomic Systems
Job positions are open for both experienced and entry level researchers.
Successful candidates are expected to dive deep into problem areas of Adobe’s interest and invent technology solutions to not only advance the current products, but also to generate new product options that can strategically advantage Adobe. The job responsibilities include:
- Invent, design, develop and prototype novel technology solutions
- Transfer innovations to Adobe products and offerings
- Identifying new research opportunities and generating proposals
The expected work style will demand leading and participating in small technical teams; and manage programs for successful transfer of technologies to internal business/product partners. As researchers, in addition to internal business and engineering partners, they will also interact with customers, external partners and Universities. Publishing the research output in reputed journals and conferences and collaborating with Universities is highly encouraged.
Desired Skills and Experience Required Required qualifications include:
- Demonstrated research excellence.
- An advanced degree (PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or other related quantitative disciplines
- For senior positions seven or more years of research experience in the relevant fields.
- Strong publication record required.
- Demonstrated ability to take bold initiatives and the ability to solve hard problems, prioritize work, and make decisions
- Strong analytical, mathematical modelling and software skills and ability to work with multiple levels of abstractions
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, including scientific writing, presenting and formal briefings
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:37:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!