Job title: Pharmacovigilance Associate I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Coordinates and maintains Labelling lists for Teva products
- Collaborates with relevant PhV departments (Medical Scientific unit, Data Management groups and IT)
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Labelling list topics- provides responses and guidance for other Phv and non-Phv Teva employees
- Creates trainings on labelling list topics
- Maintains relevant Labelling list operating procedures
- Participates in meetings and discussions relevant for Labelling list coordination
- Collaborates with other departments on relevant system upgrades and process optimization projects involving labelling lists
- Assures all tasks are performed in line with relevant procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by the direct manager
Life science graduation
In process of validation
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 23:53:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!