Job title: Medical Writing Associate III
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Company Info
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Preparation of documents and facilitation of documentation management in R&D while following established guidelines for correctness, completeness and clarity.
- Preparation of documents such as Manufacturing Batch Records, Study Protocol and Reports, Stability Protocols, Product Development Report, response to regulatory queries, based on the scientific input from the Formulation team.
- Preparation of documents such as, Test Procedures, Specifications, Method Evaluation Reports, Validation Protocols and Reports, Risk Assessment Documents, etc based on the scientific input from the Analytical team.
- Preparation of high impact presentations including graphs, charts and statistical analysis of data.
- Submission of documents for signatures and coordinating their flow, archival and retrieval to ensure timely flow and publish monthly performance metrics.
- Continuously improve documentation systems to increase efficiency and compliance with cGMP and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Comply with FDA guidelines/Company Policies of Data Integrity.
- Perform necessary transactions in SAP and other project / manufacturing systems, create material master, recipe, bill of materials and other changes as per change control.
- Generate the standard reports from the SAP and other software’s.
- Minimum Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a scientific discipline is required, preferably Pharmacy.
- Ph.D in Analytical/ Pharmaceutical sciences.
- Experience Required
- Minimum 5-10 years of Pharmaceutical experience with solid oral dosage forms for regulated markets preferred.
Research & Development
Clinical Development Medical Writing
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Ambarnath, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:03:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!