Job title: Medical Recs Coding & Transc. Senior Rep
Company: NTT Data
Job description: n this Role you will be Responsible For :
- The coder reads the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned
- Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes
- Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness & death is the role of medical coders
- Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities
- The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes
Requirements of the role include:
- 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies in Life science/BPT/Pharm/Nursing
- Good knowledge in human Anatomy/Physiology
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
- Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 22:59:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!