Job title: Manager – Pharmacovigilance
Company: Eli Lilly
Job description: At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. Weâre looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
1. The designated person will be responsible for leading the Pharmacovigilance activities in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka as per regulations defined in the country. Case management and expediting the periodic reporting as per country regulations.
2. Driving the related pharmacovigilance compliance with in the India affiliate.
3. Coordinating with third parties for the safety agreements and related compliance.
4. Required case entries and coordination with regional hub for getting related safety information and reportings.
5. Ensuring the affiliate persons and sales teams are well trained on safety reporting.
6. Monitor local changes in safety regulations.
7. Maintenance of clinical trials and related safety reporting for Lilly clinical studies including post marketing studies as per local regulations. Coordination with designated CROs and sites for the studies and related safety reporting.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively âLillyâ) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
LillyÂ does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 22:01:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!