Job title: Manager – Company Secretary – Media (6-8 yrs)
Job description: Manager- Company Secretary
Job Responsibilities :
1. Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
2. Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
3. Compliance with requirements of RBI.
4. Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, and other statutory authorities.
5. Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes.
6. Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
7. Adhere to all rules and regulation concerning the company practices and procedures
8. Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
9. Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
10. Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues.
11. Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
12. Implement policies and procedures for the company
13. Drive simplification
14. Make requisite regulatory filings
15. Manage the process and filings for PF and other retiral Trusts, CSR and POSH Committees
16. Training Directors on corporate governance principles
1. Qualified graduate and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with approximately 6+ years of experience with preferably in-house experience with the above responsibilities.
2. Candidate with experience in providing Company Secretarial support to engineering, healthcare, and research organizations would be preferred
3. Unyielding commitment to ethics & high personal integrity and impeccable professional ethics.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and inspire confidence in teams, executive management, and peers.
5. Ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
6. Ability and courage to question status quo and develop solutions to address concerns
7. Effective and efficient delivery of top-quality Company Secretarial services in the corporate environment
Desired Characteristics :
– 6+ years of experience in all Company Secretarial matters
– Experience in communicating with senior-level personnel
– Demonstrated ability to implement process-driven solutions to Company Secretarial issues.
– Exposure to an in-house Company Secretarial department
Interested candidates may whatsapp at 9311737791
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 01:46:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!