Job title: Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs
Job description: With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Lead Associate “Tender Bids- Regulatory affairs”. The person will be responsible for handling all Regulatory Tender Bids requests.
- Responsible for handling of Tender Bids requests by reviewing, logging. Monitors progress, and tracks completion.
- Clarifies/addresses/facilitate any process issues. Surveys the markets quarterly to obtain list of new tender bid requests.
- Oversight of Tender Bids requests to ensure we meet required timelines.
- Identify and communicate potential issues to as needed and provides operational and strategic input.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and work with team when help is needed.
Qualifications we seek in you!
Bachelor’s or preferable degree in Pharmacy, required in Biological science or related field (advanced degree preferred).
Regulatory affairs experience strongly desired.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:42:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!