Job title: J1221-0245 – Regulatory Affairs BA
Job description: Regulatory Affairs Business Analyst
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Regulatory Affairs – 3+ Years
- Dossier – 3+ Years
- Product Approval Life Cycle – 3+ Years
- Regulatory Process – 3+ Years
- Training – 2+ Years
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Technical Skill Capability Level:
- Technology Team Interface – 3 (Capability Level (Scale of 1 -5))
- Communication – 4 (Capability Level (Scale of 1 -5))
- Working with Technology Applications – 3 (Capability Level (Scale of 1 -5))
- Working with US Teams – 3 (Capability Level (Scale of 1 -5))
- Regulatory Operations
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 04:48:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!