Job title: ImpactGuru – Manager/Senior Manager – Retention Marketing – Digital (3-6 yrs)
Company: Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt Ltd
Job description: About Us :
ImpactGuru.com, India’s leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses – be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014.
ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq
Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India’s #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks.
ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. Impact Guru’s senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact on society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Website : https://www.impactguru.com/
Team : https://www.impactguru.com/team
Location : Mumbai (Andheri – East)
Team Size : 700 +
Role responsibilities :
1. Responsible for driving customer retention initiatives including end to end CRM marketing & customer life cycle management (CLCM), loyalty program creation & management to achieve the monthly revenue growth targets.
2. Improve retention rate/higher repeat sales and growing engagement with our consumers.
3. Hands-on experience with platforms/tools such as CleverTap or MoEngage is required.
4. Create a retention strategy for engaging with consumers through diff. stages of the lifecycle, increasing repeat purchases and growing the lifetime value/driving revenue growth from our customer base.
5. Plan & deploy CRM campaigns for each segment to meet business goals Loyalty program & promotions Design & implement a best-in-class loyalty program Create & execute effective promotions strategies to increase repeat purchases, and retention rates, and uplift brand metrics Analytics & Reporting Leverage web analytics & CRM data to derive actionable insights
6. Detailed analysis of sales trends, funnel, conversions & all key metrics and sharing relevant insights & recommendations
7. Monitor performance & optimize/course correct
8. Competition monitoring, benchmarking and gathering market intelligence
9. Budget & ROI management Plan & deploy the monthly budgets efficiently and track the spending effectively
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Core digital marketing & hands-on experience in retention marketing & customer life cycle management
2. Experience building customer journeys & interventions at different points
3. Detailed understanding & experience in usage of CLCM/CRM management platforms such CleverTap etc.
4. Strong experience in web analytics tools and techniques (E.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Shopify analytics, etc.)
5. Proficient in quantitative & qualitative analysis & Data Insight/numbers oriented
6. Good at advanced excel/other data analysis tools
Tools Worked on – CleverTap, MoEngage
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 22:23:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!