Job title: HC & Insurance Ops Senior Analyst
Company: NTT Data
Job description: NTT are getting into contract with Client to manage End to End Claims Administration services. Our NTT Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team has implemented the processes and technologies for our clients bring about real transformation for customers of all sizes. Our end-to-end administrative services help streamline operations, improve productivity and strengthen cash flow to help our customers stay competitive and improve member satisfaction.
Requirements for this role include:
Both Under Graduates and Post Graduates can apply.
Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
Ability to make decisions.
Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Handling different Reports – IGO/NIGO and Production/Quality.
To be in a position to handle training for new hires
Work together with the team to come up with process improvements
Strictly monitor the performance of all team members and ensure to report in case of any defaulters.
Encourage the team to exceed their assigned targets.
- This is Specifically to handle all the Products (Accident, HI, CI and Cancer). Below are the Profile we are looking for this products.
- Human anatomy knowledge is preferred as priority.
- Knowledge on ICD-10 codes and procedures.
- In-depth Analysis of Patient Medical records and ability of research records from different medical departments.
- Health care professionals with questions about treatments or diagnostic tests given to patients with regard to procedures.
- Working knowledge of medical jargons.
- They will be acting as key SME of the Process and will take care of the Knowledge Sharing to the Team members. Buddy with them on any Clarifications, Exceptional Handling and provide On the Job training if needed.
- Additional Responsibility: They will need to be document Specialist to build SOP’s and will be mapped for Transition for additional Complex products training. They will be responsible for Imparting Training within the Teams and act as key SME of all these 4 products with their experience.
**Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 6PM/4AM IST The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 23:11:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!