Job title: Global Head of Automation
Job description: About Atos
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Job Description and Qualification:
Global Head of the Automation sub-practice under the ARAA practice across all RBUs. Will be responsible for market leading competency development, building differentiating capabilities in intelligent automation services across IT Ops, Business Process Automation and Infrastructure Automation. Build an eco system of partners and strategic alliances. Drive business growth in this market leading area by working closely with Industry and other Practices. Build critical mass and establish Atos intelligent automation capability in the leadership zone in analyst ratings.
- Experience in managing large dispersed AUTOMATION team
- Experience in Product Engineering
- Should have managed multiple types of automation solutions for clients – RPA, BPM, Test Automation, in-house platform etc.
- Driven automation solutions within Atos as well as for clients
- Client centric and able to drive client conversations to create an opportunity and follow it to closure
- Build internal network of Key contacts within Industry, Global Ops, and Industry Ops teams to promote practice and AI offerings
- Create and sustain Strategic alliances with leading players
- Ability to drive innovation and experimentation to build differentiators
- Manage Automation Portfolio and keep it relevant to market as new technologies emerge
- Encourage teams to participate in hackathons, co-innovation, contribution to Open Source community solutions
- Experience showing unique style of thought leadership with clients, partners and teams – through client workshops, meetings, industry events, webinars, writing white papers etc.
- Create an ecosystem of Automation champions within the organization to generate business and drive growth, coach and enable sales and account teams, create opportunities for AI at current and new accounts
- Build a powerful team around him/her consisting of right set of leaders across regions to grow the business.
- Should have at least 5 years of solid experience in designing and delivering intelligent automation solutions to clients
- Strong industry network with partners like UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc. Evidence of building strategic partnership with these product vendors.
- Ability to engage with universities and industry partners to execute R&D programs
- Maintain critical mass, increase team size, sustain Atos in market leadership position with highly competitive offering and value proposition
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 07:59:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!