Job title: Full Stack Developer
Job description: At Scantist, we believe that security is a critical enabler for success. We build upon our deep scientific expertise and extensive research-base to create solutions that help our customers navigate the ever-changing cyber-security landscape.
Scantist’s products and services are targeted towards ensuring the holistic security of business-critical software. Our proprietary static and dynamic analysis techniques allow for a comprehensive security assessment that uncovers potential vulnerabilities before they may be exploited. From legacy applications developed in-house to the newest tools acquired from third-party vendors, our solutions ensure that you are never caught off-guard by a malicious cyber-attack.
- Design and implement frontend services using Vue.js and Bootstrap and backend services using Python/Django
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Be able to analyze requirements, and use them to design and develop product features
- Understand the product and enjoy the process of optimizing it from an experiential, functional, and performance standpoint
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build security products that our users will love!
- Bachelor’s or a higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
- At least 4-years of hands-on experience writing frontend (Vue/React/Angular) and backend (Django/Flask) code
- At least 2-years of hands-on experience dealing with relational databases (PostgreSQL), ORMs and RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of version control (git), containers, and CI/CD pipelines
Other nice to haves
- Experience designing UI/UX for SaaS products
- Contributions to open-source projects and libraries
- Familiarity with website performance tuning, concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Great work environment
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 06:48:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!