Job title: Finance Internship in Ahmedabad at SPRAT – Society For Promoting Rationality
Company: SPRAT – Society For Promoting Rationality
Job description: About SPRAT – Society For Promoting Rationality
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT – Society For Promoting Rationality is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency using contemporary HR and ICT. Supported by the likes of Microsoft, Google, Autodesk, the US and Gujarat government, Ford Foundation, etc., we value our human resources highly.
SPRAT – Society For Promoting Rationality is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally-powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy at Matar, 35 km from Ahmedabad. We are an awarded NGO that uses contemporary management and information technologies.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since May 2015
636 opportunities posted
84 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Scouting for funders and government schemes to support our social services
2. Working on fundraising and CSR (corporate social responsibility) mobilization
3. Generating leads for potential collaborations and sponsors
4. Helping our team in setting up crowdfunding/sourcing
5. Researching on and writing funding proposals & project reports
6. Supervising total digital & manual accounting, reconciliations, statutory returns, compliances, and MIS/DSS
7. Handling security instruments, writing fundraising reports, and working on donor liaison & resource mobilization
8. Performing general HR, admin, and housekeeping functions
Accounting English Proficiency (Written) Financial Modeling MS-Excel MS-Word Social Media Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Feb’22 and 29th Mar’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Free snacks & beverages
SPRAT’s internships come in two formats:
In lieu of a cash stipend; free boarding, lodging, basic recreation, 24-hour internet, and reimbursement of all work-related expenses are provided. All these may well cost you upwards of Rs. 7K/month if you were to arrange them yourself. Such interns usually commit 2.5 hours of extra learning and productivity and receive vastly more learning opportunities.
Non-residential (10 AM – 7 PM):
For interns residing at their own home but working a full day at SPRAT, we may offer a stipend or free lunch and a refund of 2-wheeler fuel cost.
Expected salary: Rs.7000 per month
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:49:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!