Job title: Engineer
Company: Deutsche Bank
Job description: Job Description:
Job Title: Platform Engineer (Workflow and Rules Engines)
The newly rebranded Cloud & Platform Technology (CPT) franchise sits within Group CTO function. We are responsible for forward looking technology across Deutsche Bank (DB) and offer 4 macro products: Application Platforms, Data & Analytics, Process & Automation and Developer Tooling. We aspire to be the benchmark technology organization in DB. This role is part of the CPT Engineering function and reports into the Vice President for respective product lines.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of platform engineering of 3rd party workflow products of IBM BPM, Redhat jBPM and rules engines RedHat Drools and IBM ODM. Platform Engineering includes build, install, configuration, infrastructure sizing, topology design, performance tuning, managing scalability and high availability, problem management, incident management, upgrades, migrations etc.
- Responsible for integration of platform with the other enterprise systems of the bank for authentication, authorization, production monitoring, SRE etc. and creation of self service options for provisioning, configuration and maintenance etc.
- Responsible for security and ensuring the compliance of the platform IT policies
- Responsible to drive medium to long term digital transformation to migrate the infrastructure on cloud (IaaS) and migrate to cloud native workflows like Kogito from RedHat and other cloud (SaaS) offerings for Rule Engines from GCP, Azure, IBM
- Support the adoption of an agile way of working
- Work with agile coaches leads to deliver in scaled scrum approach
- Actively contribute and deliver on features, stories, tasks and ceremonies
- Work with the wider community of engineers to increase standards & discipline
- Eliminate waste and drive the engineering culture
Your skills and experience
- Strong continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) experience with automation tools that drive, build and ultimately focus on achieving a software defined life cycle in the platform infrastructure context.
- Strong experience and commitment to deliver in agile process highlighting change while accelerating delivery.
- 2+ years of experience integrating and migration of payloads to cloud native services in secure, efficient and scalable solutions. ( Google cloud preferred )
- Minimum 8+ ( for AVP) , 5+ ( for Associate), 3+ ( for Analyst) years of overall hands on experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning and administering RedHat jBPM RedHat Drools and IBM BPM and IBM ODM.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with team culture.
- Demonstrable expertise in below areas
- Legacy Network, Security and High Availability: (Must)
- Solid understanding of PaaS & IaaS on Azure or Google Cloud
- Thorough understanding of setting configuration and management of firewalls, security, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security , auditing, and troubleshooting for VHS, Clustered or Legacy Environments
- Experience in setting up High Availability, Secure and Fault Tolerant infrastructure for IBM BPM Redhat jBPM, IBM ODM and RedHat Drools
- Experience in administering WebSphere Application Server version 8 8.5
- Experience in administering Unix, Linux and SuSE LINUX
- Familiarity with Linux and Unix Shell Scripting
- IBM BPM and ODM Platform Engineering (Must)
- At least 5 7 years of experience of developing and administering IBM BPM, IBM ODM
- Solid Understanding of the architecture of the IBM BPM and IBM ODM
- Knowledge in other Workflow Platforms like Camunda, Activiti and PEGA
- Familiarity with administering WebSphere Application Server version 8 8.5
- Familiarity with administering of Linux, Unix and SuSE Linux
- Understanding of cloud native Workflow Platforms like RedHat Kogito
- Strong Knowledge on Database
- RedHat jBPM and RedHat Drools Platform Engineering (Must)
- At least 2 3 years of experience of developing and administering RedHat jBPM and RedHat Drools
- Solid understanding of the RedHat Drools Platform
- Cloud, Network and Security Engineering (Preferred)
- Understanding of cloud based environment, containerization, GKE (Kubernetics), Docker and RedHat OpenShift etc
- Cloud networking infrastructure (GCP preferred) with public facing IPs, firewalls, cloud DNS, cloud interconnect, NAT egress control etc, including connectivity to provide private networking to other infrastructure.
- Design and implemented security architecture. Performs security audits, risk analysis, application level vulnerability testing, and security code reviews for a wide variety of cloud native services (GCP preferred)
- Experience in cloud network automation tooling – preferably with Terraform
- Distributed Systems Development (Preferred)
- Familiarity and development experience of building and managing RESTful web services, understanding of data formats like JSON, XML
- Familiar with multiple programming languages : C++ C Java C#
- Development of service oriented, globally distributed systems with versioned API’s
- Ability to describe system topology and nonfunctional trade off’s that resulted
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 23:39:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!