Job title: Eng II, Test(Manual)
Job description: This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
Baxter has long been on the forefront of developing innovative solutions for patients with kidney disease. This position offers a unique and exciting opportunity to contribute to the design, development and support of Baxter’s Cloud based software that is related to our connected medicine strategy. The Cloud based software will support connectivity of medical devices (Internet-of-Things “IoT”) and mobile devices in the home and in clinics. The Cloud based software will support management of medical treatments at home/clinics and also enable management of the supply chain related to various medical treatments. The Cloud based software will also have an analytics component that will enable improved clinical outcomes and enable Baxter to develop better strategy based on deep insights.
You will be responsible for the developing solutions to drive product development for new and existing components of the Renal Connectivity portfolio. The successful candidate will possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, demonstrate excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients.
Qualification, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Test Engineer is responsible for design of test scripts and scenarios, testing both from Functionality and User Experience perspectives; understand the module’s functionality and user expectations, do Test Planning, drive testing preparation and execution and drive Test Automation, device medium and long term strategies for testing effectiveness, build/sustain effective testing team for long term.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of experience of manual and exploratory testing
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes
- Identify, create, and execute the appropriate Test plans, cases, scripts
- Prepare Test Suite, prepare test procedures and perform test execution
- Experience in writing advanced SQL commands
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Ensure all applicable SDLC and testing processes are followed, work closely with development and business team to understand requirement to ensure end-to- end quality assurance of software product build
- Experience in Health Care domain. Excellent understanding of Clinical workflow and hands on testing experience of Health Care devices and software.
- High energy contributor with excellent team skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Good mentoring skills
- Experience tracking and reconciling product requirements with the product owner.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum model.
- Good understanding of Quality and Compliance process.
Good To Have
- Knowledge on Robot Framework, Python (or Selenium), VMWare, Jenkins
- Proficiency on Linux
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:23:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!