Job title: Data Science Tooling Engineer
Company: Deutsche Bank
Job description: Job Description:
Job Title: – Tableau (Business Intelligence)
Location : Pune,India
The newly rebranded Cloud & Platform Technology (CPT) franchise sits within Group CTO function. We are responsible for forward looking technology across Deutsche Bank (DB) and offer 4 macro products: Application Platforms, Data & Analytics, Process & Automation and Developer Tooling. We aspire to be the benchmark technology organization in DB. This role is part of the CPT Engineering function and reports into the Vice President for respective product lines.
Our goal is to build & offer simple self-service shared platforms for clients to consume and in turn run their own business applications on. We’ll use a combination of open source technologies coupled with Cloud native services and use automation for efficiency and accuracy. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software and technology.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Configure and Administrator Tableau, Business Objects and other BI tools
- Upgrade/Patching of Tableau, Business Objects tools – Desktop and Server software
- Detailing out best practices and tool selection criteria for BI tools
Your Skills and experience
- Must Have:
- Strong continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD) experience with automation tools that drive , build and ultimately focus on achieving a software-defined life cycle
- Strong experience and commitment to deliver in Agile process highlighting change while accelerating delivery.
- 2+ years of experience integrating cloud native services in secure, efficient and scalable solutions. ( Google cloud preferred )
- Minimum 8+ ( for AVP) , 5+ ( for Associate), 3+ ( for Analyst) years of overall hands-on experience in programming and data structures
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with team culture.
- Demonstrable expertise in ANY ONE of below areas
- DevOps Engineering:
- Build & test software delivery pipelines
- Deploy, monitor and manage cloud native services integration
- Manage application performance monitoring
- Develop and deploy containerized applications on a Kubernetes environment
- Data ( or BigData) Engineering
- Design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance
- Developing data pipelines using Cloud native data technologies (Storage accounts/ CloudSQL/ BigTable/ BigQuery/ Dataflow/ Dataproc etc)
- Deep knowledge of RDBMS as well as various NoSQL technologies
- Distributed Systems Development
- Development of service oriented , globally distributed systems with versioned api’s
- Ability to describe system topology and nonfunctional trade off’s that resulted
- Familiar with multiple programming languages : C++ / C / Java / C# ; Python , Perl , Spark
- Cloud Network and Security Engineering:
- cloud networking infrastructure (GCP preferred) with public-facing IPs, firewalls, cloud DNS, cloud interconnect, NAT/egress control etc, including connectivity to provide private networking to other infrastructure.
- Design and implemented security architecture. Performs security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, and security code reviews for a wide variety of cloud native services (GCP preferred)
- Experience in cloud network automation tooling – preferably with Terraform
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 04:03:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!