Job title: Content Writing part time job/internship at Bangalore in Mercy Mission
Company: Mercy Mission
Job description: About Mercy Mission
Mercy Mission (MM) is a coalition of 20+ NGOs based in Bengaluru that came together during the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic. Mercy Mission initiated many critical relief activities during Covid 1.0 (2020) & Covid 2.0 (2021).
A city-wide helpline handled 40,000+ medical emergencies, food distress & counseling calls. About 139,000+ dry ration kits were distributed during the pandemic. Mercy Kitchens were set up to serve 16.5 lakh food packets & 12.3 lakh food packets given by donors were also distributed. MM distributed 2.85 lakh meals to 1.32 lakh passengers in 107 Shramik special trains leaving Bengaluru. Under Mercy Angels, Mercy Mission handled 1500+ last journeys. MM also operated a 48-bed step-down hospital & assisted in setup 3 CCC facilities in Hassan, Kalburgi & Bengaluru.
The latest and ongoing initiative is the Mercy Mission Fellowship Program 2021-22, which is a 8-month experiential learning, research, and development program.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since March 2022
1 opportunity posted
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write a 4000 – 6000 word chapter on a topic assigned by the chief editor
2. Engage with the NGOs and the mercy mission research team to understand aspects of the chapters and gather stories for them (Mercy Mission volunteers will help to connect authors to different NGOs)
3. Submit the first draft by the agreed-upon deadline
4. Address edits provided by the chief editor
Creative Writing English Proficiency (Written) Google Workspace MS-Word
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 4th Mar’22 and 8th Apr’22
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
The interns will also be given close mentorship and guidance on their chapters which will go through 2 – 3 rounds of editing based on the quality of the chapters. There will be a one-day introductory & writing workshop upon joining. Those who are unable to make it for this workshop, please don’t apply.
Expected salary: Rs.15000 per month
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 08:08:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!