Job title: Content Writing Internship in Multiple locations at Ertin Charitable Trust
Company: Ertin Charitable Trust
Job description: About Ertin Charitable Trust
Ertin is one of the leading crowdfunding companies in India. Thousands trust Ertin as the best online fundraising expert. That’s why more people use Ertin and have raised more money than anywhere else. We started with a mission to assist, non-profit organizations, trust, and individuals who are struggling to finance their medical treatments & projects through offline and online activities.
So Ertin also functions as a charitable organization, extending our hand to people who need help that is not monetary in nature. We have done a lot of work on the internet as well including but not limited to: disaster management, health & family welfare, civic issues, assisting differently-abled persons, education & literacy, assisting the elderly, human rights, labor & employment, HIV/AIDS, rural development, poverty alleviation, sports, urban development and women’s development & empowerment.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2021
7 opportunities posted
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create social media content and research industry-related topics
2. Find and develop new ideas for website content and blogs
3. Write content for press releases and PR articles
4. Create innovation tutorial content for our product
5. Create marketing collateral for the brand such as flyers, brochures, posters, etc.
6. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
7. Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
8. Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Mar’22 and 19th Apr’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Mumbai, Virar, Vasai, Mira Bhayandar, Dahisar, Nala Sopara, Boriwali and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have excellent writing (English), video, audio, and editing skills
2. Should have the ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
3. Should have proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
4. Should be familiar with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
Expected salary: Rs.8500 per month
Job date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 04:26:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!