Job title: Consultant, Technical
Job description: Company Description
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our Magnitude Software family of solutions dramatically accelerates time-to-value for your Enterprise Information Management needs including query, reporting, analysis, and master data management for enterprise Applications, with a low total cost of ownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information. Our technologies help companies access and analyze their data no matter where it resides-all from a single point of entry. The Magnitude Software integrated suite of products is designed to boost productivity by empowering end users and decision makers with secure access to the right data at the right time, allowing them to easily build their own custom reports and make timely decisions.
With over 600 customers worldwide including: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom, Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has established a leadership position in the Enterprise Information Management.
A self-motivated individual desiring to play an integral part of a growing market in Enterprise Information Management, as a member of Professional Services team, you would be performing below:
- Working around the technology of EBS, SAP and J D Edwards ERP Systems
- Installation and configuring Magnitude Software products.
- Build custom solutions using Magnitude products to deliver to customers to contribute to product extensions, develop new service solutions.
- Deployment and integration of Magnitude product across multiple data source
- Function as team player to work in blended model and drive technical solutions.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in designing and developing ETL solutions using Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Knowledge in Data warehouse concepts
- Ability to write complex SQL code
- Ability to troubleshoot, reconcile the source transaction data to data warehouse.
- Understanding concepts of CDC / replication
- Experience with multiple DBMS’s (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- Understanding to any of ERP system would be added advantage
- Experience with SAP HANA is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Client interaction with exposure to onsite/offshore model is added advantage
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self‐training
- Will be located at the Hyderabad, India office.
- Working hours: 1 PM-10 PM IST time.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Information Systems focus preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Magnitude Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 22:44:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!