Job title: Company Secretary – IT/BFS
Job description: Company Secretary
The ideal candidate would :
– Be a qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with 5-8 years of experience. The person will report into the Compliance head and shall be responsible for managing the Associates and Senior Associates of the team including routine secretarial and regulatory compliance.
– Possess relevant secretarial experience, team management skills preferably in the financial sector.
– Ability to research and interpret various compliance that may be applicable to Company’s business from time to time and apprise the Management and Board about the same.
– Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle the given tasks.
– Possess excellent oral, written communication and interaction skills.
– Be as ambitious and passionate as we are and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
Job Profile :
– Managing Secretarial and Regulatory compliances as per Companies Act, 2013, RBI NBFC regulations and any other regulations as may be applicable to the Company from time to time.
– Liaising & dealing with Statutory and regulatory authorities such as ROC/RBI /SEBI etc.
– Assist the Head of Compliance in reporting to the Board and liaison with Board of directors, internal & external stakeholders.
– Assist in conducting Board, general and other committee meetings.
– Drafting of minutes of Board, general and other committee meetings and follow up actions thereof.
– Must be proficient in e-filings and handling the website of RBI and the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
– Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
– Convening and hosting webinars or training for both inter and intra teams regarding compliance updates and processes, if any.
– Ability to assess, review and develop framework, processes and policies from time to time.
– Must be able to represent the team and organization at various regulatory forums.
– Any other secretarial and operational support to the Company’s existing structure.
– Possess good interpersonal skills and maintain cordial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
We assure you : An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious environment.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Job date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 03:12:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!