Job title: Cloud Back End Manager
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job description: Mentor Graphics is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Mentor s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Come and join the growing team focused on making Capital Cloud & SaaS ready!
Change the future with Us
- Hire and develop the best you will build, motivate, coach & retain a diverse team of engineers
- Participate in product definition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
- Deliver defined product commitments on agreed timelines with sustainable quality
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization
- Modernize the backend and client/server communication of on-premises solution to be cloud-native while being able to run on-premises
- Ensure the backend provides required availability, reliability, scalability, performance, security, compliance, disaster recovery, telemetry, A/B testing and upgrade/rollback
- Collaborate across the teams to optimize the effort & resources needed to operate cloud products
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical/scientific domain
- 10+ years of professional experience as part of a development team in software development with agile practices, quick iterations, and regular integration of feedback
- 3+ years of people management experience, especially managing software engineers
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a global distributed team with mixed cultures and different time zones
- Self-organization including ability to work independently, take ownership, prioritize/multitask effectively, and deliver valuable results
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
- Strong software architecture, object-oriented design and programming skills, including proven principles & modular design
- Experience writing unit tests and applying automated testing approaches
- Experience architecting microservices based backend for high and predictable efficiency with low and predictable latency
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies e.g. Aurora, EKS, ECS, S3 etc.
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in relational, NoSQL and cloud databases
- Experience with Java
- Understanding of cloud and microservice architecture and development processes
- Software troubleshooting experience
- Experience with CAD software
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana – Andhra Pradesh
Job date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 08:57:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!