Job title: Clinical Research Coordinator Internship in Hyderabad at HealthMobis Innovations
Company: HealthMobis Innovations
Job description: About HealthMobis Innovations
HealthMobis is an early-stage health-tech startup working towards providing quality, affordable, and accessible healthcare delivery services. We seek people who care, people who are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have an urge to innovate and create practical solutions to help humanity live a healthy life. Be part of a culture that emphasizes trust, transparency, and diversity, welcome to an environment where generosity, thought and recognition is important and people are free to voice their opinions.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since November 2021
8 opportunities posted
About the internship
We are looking to hire a self-motivated clinical research coordinator to support us in strategising and executing clinical activities.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design customized health packages as per the client portfolio.
2. Communicate with laboratories or researchers about laboratory findings.
3. Direct the request, collection, labelling, storage, or shipment of samples.
4. Monitor enrolment status of participants and record dropout details such as dropout causes and subject contact efforts.
5. Overview proposed study protocols to assess factors such as sample collection procedures, data management issues, and possible subject threats.
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Feb’22 and 4th Apr’22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 500 per sale).
Expected salary: Rs.5000 per month
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 03:56:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!