Job title: Chemical Researcher I
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job description: Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- To work as part of team
- Do Literature search for a given step(s) / molecule (STN/Sci finder)
- Organize for relevant patents and papers from literature
- Organize / order raw materials / chemicals from different vendors/ Plant etc
- Develop a most economical / eco-friendly commercially viable technology at bench scale
- Co-ordinate with Analytical members
- To prepare reports like safety
- Upscale developed technology at Kilo Lab/ Pilot /Plant Scale and to take care of up-scaling problems
- Develop own skill by way of reading / attending seminars etc.
- To maintain discipline and dignity of the organization
- Contribute novel ideas by way of participation during technical discussion.
- To meet the EHS and compliance expectations
Msc/Phd (Chem/Organic Chemistry) with 2+ yrs of exp.
Research & Development
TAPI RandD – Chemical RandD
Sr Mgr Chemical R&D
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 01:59:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!