Job title: Business Development (Sales) Internship in Multiple locations at Experiment Labs
Company: Experiment Labs
Job description: About Experiment Labs
We are a company that aims at giving holistic personality growth to learners primarily from grade 6th to 12th. In line with the new education policy,2020 we provide leanings in vocational courses with internships. This education will prepare kids to compete with the machines which are getting smarter day by day.
We teach the mentioned target group the following soft skills: values, believing, independent thinking, teamwork, and compassion. We have a very practical and unique hands-on approach to achieving these goals. To inculcate these skills, we educate our kids in entrepreneurship, filmmaking, writing, acting, music, art, scientific thinking, and other creative art forms. We work on a 4-step process of ‘Educate, Envision, Experiment & Enable’.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since August 2022
10 opportunities posted
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on cold prospecting leads
2. Setting up meetings with the potential clients
3. Owning the region and meeting sales targets each month
4. Setting up the D2C channel and owning it end to end
5. Setting up the B2B channel and owning it end to end
6. Working on inside sales and setup processes
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) Google Suite (G Suite) MS-Excel MS-PowerPoint Sales
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Aug’22 and 29th Sep’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (₹ 10000 per school onboarded).
As a business development associate intern, you will work on generating revenue for the company. You will have to do cold calls and walk-ins to schools owning end-to-end sales cycles.
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Job date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 07:49:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!