Job title: Automation Test Manager
Job description: Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
We’re looking for talented and passionate professionals to join MBP International Extension team. Modern Banking Platform (MBP) is the next generation enterprise core banking solution and this team will be involved in extending MBP for the International requirements in the Azure Cloud environment.
What you will be doing
- Provides guidance in the preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and systems, computational software and related technology.
- May oversee integration of computers in overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition transmission and processing.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Conducts internal studies and/or audits on client and product development/engineering or operations team activities to evaluate if processes and deliverables fulfill requirements for quality, to uncover errors or deficiencies in processes and deliverables and to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement; studies and audits include issues such as profitability, productivity and quality.
- Manages and/or participates in overall audit process.
- Monitors applicable business unit work to ensure consistency and compliance with standard processes.
- Contributes to the tactical and strategic planning for future quality programs.
- Stays current with process-related industry standards. Communicates quality information throughout the organization.
- Supports development and delivery of training in quality matters.
- Leads and mentors quality assurance team members.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Ability to influence and motivate clients and employees Ability to succeed in an agile work environment where cross-functional teams work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills, working with technical and non-technical individual.
What you bring:
- 10-15 years experience into Automation Testing.
- Working experience on SOAP UI or REST APIs Testing Hands on Automation (must) Tools (SOAP UI, Rest Assured, Postman), APIs (Rest API, HTTP Client)
- Languages: Java Selenium XML, JSON and schema validation
- Should have strong database concepts (Oracle) Automated Test Script Execution, Defect Tracking and Management
- Exposure to functional testing, Regression testing Strong testing and test Design skills like Test Case Identification, defect Identification with focus on Test Coverage.
- Knowledge of methods, tools and technology used in software testing
- Ability to work in an agile development environment where developers and testing personnel work closely together to ensure requirements are met or exceeded
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
- Education Requirements: Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What we offer you:
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- An international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
- An extensive range of personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 08:16:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!