Job title: Asst Mgr, Business
Job description: This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Drive aggressive growth, by increasing PD adoption & penetration
- Drive the right segmentation and targeting in the region
- Drive strong execution of High Value Products like APD & Extraneal
- Drive APD & Extraneal lead matrix, lead pipeline, segmentation of on- going and future leads basis potential
- Leverage IT platforms (SFE/CCE/ VABLET) to drive commercial excellence.
- Drive customer engagement for C- Suite customers in corporate/ Large Private chain hospitals
- Driving Market strategic alliances for PD in corporate/Government & Care segments
- Sales forecast submission to SM on monthly basis.
- Plan APD Demo/RTM in the region
- Manage product inventory and allocation in region.
- Drives adherence to SFE processes: Call average, customer coverage, working days, SME trackers, prescription tracker, secondary sales and product sampling/demonstrations
- To track all product and service quality related complaints and coordinate with National/Sales Manager/quality to ensure formal response and closure to complaints report it to PV & Quality
- Competition & Market Mapping — Track and gather market data, no. of indicated surgeries, gather and analyze competitor activities
- P5 Implementation – Implementation of Marketing strategy and activations as per defined GTM
- Identify and drive business development initiatives in his/her current /new accounts including training and education of paramedical staff
- Ensure speedy and adequate availability of products in his/her accounts
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:48:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!