Job title: Associate Software Developer
Job description: Associate Software Developer
Company: Boeing India Private Limited
Job ID: 00000301431
Date Posted: 2022-02-17-08:00
Location: IND – Bangalore, India
Job Description Qualifications:
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile Associate Software Developer- Java Full Stack to join the Product Systems build team. The Product Systems build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering/manufacturing teams.
- The role involves performing the design, program, test, implementation and documentation of complex computing applications in Java/J2EE technologies
- Analyze end user processes to define application requirements, writing and compiling complex code
- Document design or architecture that integrates application software and delivery subsystems for specific applications
- Identifying and resolving complex programming or application architecture problems, and recommending improvements
- Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results.
Basic Qualification (Skills/ Experience):
- Hands on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level Java application development cutting across global teams
- MUST have strong experience in and technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, SOA, Angular, Cloud technologies, Java based Micro services and API development
- Must have experience with MySQL and any other relational databases
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages. Experience in best practices and Tools around CI/CD.
- Knowledge of integrating with Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Education or experience with the Linux OS
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/ Story creation as well as solution design and architecture.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, Scrum Masters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem Solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding.
- Should be an excellent team player.
- Experience in Aerospace and Engineering Domain is a plus.
Preferred Skill(Desired skill & Qualifications):
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate interaction between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience using team collaboration tools including Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong proficiencies in frameworks such as Angular/React/VueJS and/or NodeJS (NestJS/Express) etc.
- Experience in reactive programming (RxJs, Redux)
- Experience with automating software builds, unit tests, integration tests, deployment, and installations using DevOps tools and techniques (GitLab, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with virtualization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in cloud application delivery platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with open-source databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
Typical Education Qualification:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 1-5 yrs related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Export Control Requirement: Not an export control position
Safety Sensitive: This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award Program This position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level: Individual Contributor – 1
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: BAMBI1 (B92)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 07:39:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!