Job title: Associate Medical Writer
Job description: Description
Position at WebMD
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
As an Associate Medical Writer within the Revenue Delivery team of WebMD, you will create clear, concise and engaging content for both consumers and healthcare providers across multiple platforms, including websites, ads, emails and other products. You will collaborate with a team of account managers, editors, and designers to create copy in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare digital marketing, a passion for copywriting and editing and an eye for higher-level communications strategy and be both detail-oriented and comfortable with managing multiple projects and deadlines in a high-paced environment.
- BS/BA preferably in a scientific, medical, or healthcare-related field
Shift Time: 7 PM to 4 AM IST
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume, online pharmaceutical advertising agency, medical education or other healthcare communications writing role
- Experience in marketing strategy and content development
- Ability to understand and accurately represent complex disease states and clinical/medical content
- Understanding of pharmaceutical company MLR requirements and submission systems, FDA guidance and/or OPDP regulations
- Science background
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Write and edit work per the AMA Manual of Style
- Solid communication, client-facing skills, project/time management and computer skills (MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, electronic workflow management systems, etc.)
- Ability to comprehend clinical information, branded master visual aids, and/or online interactive programs
- Write effective branded and unbranded medical and CPG copy targeted to a consumer/patient audience
- Adapt and review copy to suit various content template formats, including but not limited to: websites, online graphic banner and text ads (multiple sizes), emails
- Collaborate in internal reviews with graphic designers, account and marketing managers, copywriters, editors and others
- Edit and review designs and final products
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:01:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!