Job title: AR Caller and Senior AR Caller
Company: Accretive Health
Job description: Job Title: Analyst/ Sr. Analyst
Job Category: AR Follow up
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India
Reports to (level of category): Assistant Manager
Job Profile Summary/Role Objective:
The accounts receivable follow-up team in a healthcare organization is responsible for looking after denied claims and reopening them to receive maximum reimbursement from the insurance companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up with the payer to check on claim status.
- Identify denial reason and work on resolution.
- Save claim from getting written off by timely following up.
- Should have sound knowledge of working on Billing scrubbers and making edits.
- Work on Contractual adjustments & write off projects.
- Should have good Cash collected/Resolution Rate.
- should have calling skills, probing skills and denials understanding.
- Work in all shifts on a rotational basis.
- No Planned leaves for next 6 months.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized educational institute.
- Good analytical skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good communication Skills (both written & verbal)
- Candidate should be good in Denial Management.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid & ICD & CPT codes used on Denials.
Ability to interact positively with team members, peer group and seniors.
Interested candidate can drop resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 8553012605.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area: Customer Success , Service & Operations
Role Category: Customer Success, Service & Operations – Other
Role: Customer Success, Service & Operations – Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Expected salary: Rs.300000 per year
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 08:34:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!