Job title: Application Engineer (Center of Excellence)
Job description: Tektronix is a worldwide market leader in Test, Measurement and Monitoring products, solutions and services that break the walls of complexity and accelerate global innovation. We empower engineers to create and realize technological challenges with ever greater ease, speed and accuracy. Tektronix solutions have supported many great advances of the past 70 years in Health, Communication, Mobility, Space, semiconductor and academia. With offices in 21 countries, we are committed to the scientists, engineers and technicians around the world who will define the future. We are for the engineers!
We at Tektronix India Pvt Ltd, are offering you the unique opportunity to develop an exciting career in a challenging technical and scientific environment. At the beginning you will participate in our “Early-in-Career” program. You will join a Team of young talented engineers in the Center of Excellence in Bangalore, where you will learn many different applications and new technologies. On completion of a Comprehensive on-the-job training and on achievement of the next level of expertise, you will have access to various career options in our company. Depending on your expertise, mobility, interests and ambitions you could continue your career as a Field Application Engineer or as a Sales/Account Manager to support our Indian Commercial Team.
Opportunity that we provide @ Tektronix
- Help Learn and provide support for customer technical queries on the broad Tektronix product portfolio.
- Solve customer problems by simulation in the COE lab and by visiting customer labs.
- Prepare you for becoming a technical consultant for customers across India.
- Support sales team for technical queries.
- Support local marketing activities and represent Tektronix in trade shows and industry forums.
- Learn and advise on the regional market conditions and focus areas.
- Build applications in focussed technical areas
- Write Application notes / White papers/ demo guides for key applications.
- Work with synergy and team spirit.
- Respect and follow the company values, processes and act in accordance.
- Exposure to state-of-the-Art electronics domains /Technologies like High Speed Serial Data busses, wireless communication, Radar, optical data communication, Nano technology and semiconductors.
- Graduate Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- Interest in latest technical evolutions and applications (standards for High Speed Serial Data busses, wireless communication, Radar, optical data communication, Nano technology, semiconductor testing etc.).
- Knowledge of Programming languages (i. e. MATLAB, Python, C++, LabView).
- Enthusiasm for customer interaction and relation building.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Flair for Problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Flexibility, mobility and readiness to travel across India region.
- Readiness to work in the international environment.
- High ethics standards of business conduct in today’s business environment.
- Excellent knowledge of analog/digital electronics and Digital Signal Processing.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit:
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at:
Tektronix is part of the Fortive Corporation which has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and holds well-known brands in leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Tek is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 04:07:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!