Job title: Technical Support Internship in Mumbai at Credence Analytics
Company: Credence Analytics
Job description: About Credence Analytics
Credence Analytics is an international software solution provider and has a reputable customer base across Asia, the Middle East, and African markets. In its home market, i.e. India, its clients comprise leading banks and institutions like Reliance Nippon Asset Management (one of the largest asset management companies of the Indian subcontinent), State Bank of India (the largest bank in India), ICICI Bank (largest non-government owned bank in India), SBI Life Insurance (second-largest life insurance company in India) and SBI associate banks (largest banking group in India).
Globally, Credence Analytics has a presence in South East Asia, the Middle East, and African countries with clients in Nigeria, Vietnam, Oman, UAE, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines. The strength of Credence Analytics is its strong domain expertise in the areas of treasury, investment management, and risk management.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2019
76 opportunities posted
32 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide support through our corporate office
2. Understand and solve technical queries of clients (typically L1 & L2 level calls)
3. Handle daily activities and work on issue debugging, issue resolution, patch deployment, unit testing, and allied activities
4. Provide application support, product support, and customer support
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Aug’22 and 5th Sep’22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Expected salary: Rs.10500 per month
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 02:00:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!