Job title: Technical Publication – 40216BR
Company: Quest Global
Job description: Job Description:
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
CREATION OF OPERATING MANUALS & IPC FOR WIND & GAS TURBINE
- Authoring/illustration of Instruction manual Using customer standard with Simplified Technical English standards
- Authoring/illustration parts catalogue (IPC) and Spare Parts List.
- Prepare work instruction & delivery checklist
- Able to read and understand the engineering drawing
- Learn, understand, and apply our customer’s standard procedures
- Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement and take ownership for implementation
- Support quality management & continual improvement projects
- Knowledge of Frame maker v9.0, Arbor SGML, ISO draw, Tech illustrator, Adobe Illustrator
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Technical Publication.
- Operating systems: Windows Family
- Software: PLM softwares, Adobe Professional, MS office & Windchill
Any Other Requirements:
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, meeting hard deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and networking skills
- Good Team Player
Over the past 25 years, we have built a business centered on engineering excellence to solve the most challenging problems for industry. We have deep expertise across the entire product life cycle and a breadth of engineering capabilities from mechanical to embedded software to digital. With our depth and breadth, we not only partner with our customers to tackle their most daunting challenges of today, we retain institutional knowledge to help them again and again. This depth and breadth position Quest Global to function quite uniquely as an extension of our customers’ teams. Sure, we can supplement personnel during staffing crunches, but we can also take full ownership of projects as a trusted, strategic partner for the customers we serve.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 03:26:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!