Job title: Software Engineering Senior Manager – Vice President
Company: Wells Fargo
Job description: About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Software Engineering Senior Manager…
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of engineering managers and more experienced engineering leads in roles with moderate complexity and risk
- Partner with more experienced product leaders, lead systems architects, and engineering managers to develop product functional and technical strategies for the line of business product portfolio, and with more experienced product leaders to drive strategic outcomes
- Provide oversight to software craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of solutions developed by the teams or third party providers
- Engage and influence more experienced product leaders, lead systems architects, and engineering managers who are either associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuously improving software engineering practices and productivity of teams
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of business line product portfolio teams to meet moderate to high risk deliverables, providing expertise and thought leadership in the portfolio domain
- Interpret and develop actionable strategies and plans for engineering teams and supported areas
- Oversee engineering teams to deliver commitments aligned to line of business strategic priorities
- Support financial forecast and budget development
- Recommend risk management requirements for supported area and partner with stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders, more experienced product leaders, and all levels of professionals, including senior managers
- Act as the primary interface with third party vendors and technology service providers supporting products within the portfolio
- Interface with external agencies, regulatory bodies, and industry forums
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and align with strategic objectives in Software Engineering
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Management experience
- Extensive experience of more than 10 years delivering end to end RPA implementations that includes Creating a Business case, understanding RPA life cycle
- Demonstrable experience towards Process Assessment such as which processes are automatable. ideal candidates for automation, process Designing, Process Improvement, Opportunities, Process Complexity parameters
- Understand ROI calculations (CAPEX & OPEX), Rationalization of licenses to save costs
- Solid experience on Solution Design experience, Solutioning Approach, Best Practices & Guidelines, Reusability, Modularity and Scalability, End to end implementation, Code Reviews, API integration experience
- Drive various testings for stability and resilience – functional, integration, volume or performance testing, multi-bot testing etc.
- Experience Identifying opportunities and usecases in hyper automation – OCR, PDF extraction and comparison, python code integration, Data robot, workflow automation, RPA integration with other technologies like BPM
- Experience and knowledge on AI/ML
- Excellent experience with Migrations that includes RPA tool migration, Version upgrades, Browser migration
- Strategic thinker and own automations end to end delivery
- Manage and lead highly skilled engineers
- Deliver automations which are stable, scalable and futuristic
- Align and assess delivery against the specified measures/metrics
- Drive solutioning of reusable components
- Identify and proactively resolve key issues and pain points in RPA and other hyper automation space
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 23:38:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!