Job title: SMTS – ASIC SERDES Architect
Job description: Job Description:
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing. JR22540 SMTS – ASIC SERDES Architect
- Serdes architecture development including equalizers and time recovery for NRZ and PAM4 systems
- End to end System modeling, simulation and performance analysis including losses, crosstalk & jitter
- Perform design trade-off analyses and provide implementation recommendations to circuit & RTL designers
- Close Collaboration with silicon and package designers to satisfy SI, PI and EMI requirements
- Hands-on, in the lab verification of silicon for performance and compliance
- Equal opportunity position with best in class pay package!
- Strong knowledge in high-speed serial links & SerDes technologies at the speeds greater than 28Gbps. Experience with MIPI interface is a plus.
- ADC based SerDes architecture experience is a plus
- System level modeling experience with MATLAB/Simulink or Mathematica or similar
- Architecture experience with transceiver equalizers (TX FIR, RX analog FFE, CTLE, and DFE) – DSP (FFE and DFE) experience is preferred
- Experience using lab equipment for high-speed characterization – VNA, TDR, real-time scope & spectrum analyzer
- Good understanding of high-speed signal integrity issues
- Able to work with teams across the globe and possess good communication skills.
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong dedication and ability to work in multi-functional and globally dispersed teams.
- PhD, M.S./M.Tech, B.S./B.Tech (Electronics)
- Experience Required: 15+ Years
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:50:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!