Job title: Senior Software Engineer/Enterprise Technology
Job description: The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Software Engineer
Role Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location (Country / City ): India/Hyderabad
- Minimum 3-5 years of solid IT P2P development experience in Angular 4+ and T -SQL on MS SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Knowledge on Entity Framework, ASP.NET and Web API with C# Programming Language
- Project Management, Business Analysis, Writing Test Scripts, Testing and Application Support
- Write clean, scalable code using Angular ,C# .Net and scripts.
- Proven experience in building, deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of P2P process flows
- Able to translate issues into clear solutions, work with development team and support a global organisation
- Strong Stakeholder communication skills given global presence
- Core understanding of Agile Methodology and Change Management processes
- Be portable across other Procurement Technology as and when needed
MCA or equivalent
Having Angular certification is plus
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 02:52:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!