Job title: New Associate-Healthcare Management
Job description: Skill required: Healthcare Management – Health Master Data Management
Designation: Management Level – New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves The key is a new operating model -one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
You will be a part of the Healthcare Management team which is responsible for the administration of hospitals, outpatient clinics, hospices, and other healthcare facilities. This includes day to day operations, department activities, medical and health services, budgeting and rating, research and education, policies and procedures, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations
In Health Master Data Management, you will be responsible for the management of the non transactional data entities of an organization for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating, quality assuring, persisting and distributing such data throughout an organization to ensure consistency and control in the ongoing maintenance and application use of this information.
What are we looking for
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts. ,
Expected salary: Rs.100000 per year
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 07:59:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!