Job title: Machine Learning Engineer
Job description: Machine learning Engineer
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us as a Machine Learning engineer on our Applied Data Science team in [Bangalore] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to business strategy and influence decision making based on information gained from deep dive analysis. You will produce actionable and compelling recommendations by interpreting insights from complex data sets. You will design processes to consolidate and examine unstructured data to generate actionable insights. You will also partner with business leaders, engineers and industry experts to construct predictive models, algorithms and probability engines.
- Build Data Pipelines & platform to operationalize Machine Learning models at scale
- Work with data science team to enable robust decision-making in terms of thinking about scale, latency, throughput requirements. Create tools/systems to speed-up ML lifecycle.
- Play a significant role in enabling adoption of sophisticated algorithms and data mining strategies.
- Generates new practices and processes for effective ML engineering, in alignment with core subject-matter expertise.
- Define best practices for code optimization, model and system validation, and model governance.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Data Science Platforms like Domino Data Lab, Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud (working environment to build and deploy models)
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Primary experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C# or Java and familiar with data science tools, frameworks and data engineering tools such as Python, Spark, Tensorflow, XGBoost, etc
- Software engineering experience particularly related to productionizing ML models and scaling them in low-latency settings.
- Proficient in Data Mining, Data transformation and Database building ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata, Hadoop )
- Creative Problem solving approach
- Large experience in machine learning and especially building solution thru Neural Network & Big Data experience in driving real time analytics
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 April , 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:34:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!