Job title: Lead Expert-IDMP(Regulatory)
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Leading and executing the IDMP strategy by partnering with the Global Regulatory teams and also leading data management activities.
- IDMP operational strategy- Leading and execution
- Contribute to operational strategy input and be accountable for quality of the operational deliverable
- Basis the data entry guidances and systems functionalities, contribute to the documentation and training creation
- Lead all the data management activities like O and R (IDMP related)
- Responsible for providing the training, support and also the end user communication for data management topics and also on IDMP intelligence
- The role will be an IC role
Opportunity to work with a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical company|Work in a growth driven culture that gives you opportunities to break new ground
- Candidate must have atleast 10 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Candidate should be an SME in IDMP
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of the Regulatory Affairs business processes
- Candidate must have worked on end-to-end implementation of both systems (e.g.RIMS,DMS, SAP) and processes (e.g.xEVMPD)
- Candidates should have basic degree in a scientific discipline
The client is 350 years legacy player in the Healthcare space working across therapy areas like Oncology, Fertility and Neurology working globally across six continents.
An opportunity to work with leading MNC that believes in empowering the ambitions of their employees by providing them opportunities to seek new horizons
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 22:34:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!