Job title: Lead Engineer – Embedded Hardware
Job description: Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for Electronics Hardware Designer – Experienced
- Expertise in designing / developing Embedded system based on microcontroller/microprocessor associated subsystems such as switching power supply, Op-amps circuits, Filter Design, Electromechanical driver Circuits, Sensors, I/O interfaces, and communication modules
- Hands on experience in various communication protocols like SPI, I2C, RS232, USB,UART ,Ethernet etc
- Board design experience for high-reliability controller electronics and power switching circuitry.
- Experienced with troubleshooting complex electronic circuits
- Performs circuit simulation and Power/Timing analysis.
- Design for Reliability and Analysis
- Experience in Electronic product development process &Life cycle management (LCM)projects
- Experience in understanding of components datasheet specifications and Identification of equivalent alternate components for obsolesce components
- Experience in executing the sustenance projects
- Experience in power supply design.
- Experience in PSPICE, LT Spice, analog Simulations tools
- Hands-on experience in ORCAD Schematic capture, PCB designing guidelines setting, board file and Gerber file review.
- Hands-on experience in various lab test and measurement equipment like DSO,Programmble PSU,Electronics loads ,Power analyzer ,Spectrum analyzer etc
- Experience in EMI/EMC standards & design techniques for medical products
- Exposure to manufacturing & test setups like DFM, DFT, ICT, FCT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills & Expertise in cost out projects
- Experience in Cross functional team interaction for execution projects
- Knowledge of UL/IEC /CE /FCC standards and how they apply to designs Skills & Experience Analog Electronics, Circuit Simulation and Analysis, Digital Electronics Design
Education and Experience
- B.E /B.Tech or M.E /M.Tech in EEE / ECE
- 10 + Years of relevant Experience
Skills & Experience Electrical and Electronics Engineering., Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics Engineering Technology
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:48:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!