Job title: Head of Marketing, India
Company: Straumann Group
Job description: Main Purpose of the Role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the market access and implementation of marketing programs to build sustainable business growth and for driving topline business growth of Straumann in India.
The Marketing Manager, SDIS, is responsible for driving topline business growth of Straumann Dental Implant System (SDIS), leading SDIS launches and other Straumann Group products in India.
The ideal candidate is a change agent who is willing to play an active role in a change environment. Preferably the candidate has worked in a company with a similar business model (medical manufacturing industry with direct sales model and consignee sales).
The position is based in Mumbai, India and reports to Executive Chairman, India.
- Implement the local marketing plan/strategy and programs based on the global and regional marketing strategy for both short term and long term goal of the organisation’s products/services.
- Integrate the marketing plan with the leverage of Training & Education and Sales activities.
- Lead the Product Management role for Straumann Green implant system and Bio-materials
- Implement local marketing initiatives (product marketing including pricing and non-product related marketing programs) aimed at increasing shareholder value and driving achievement of their revenue and growth objectives. Work in alignment with Sales colleagues to qualify, quantify business opportunities.
- Execute and manage new product launches along with management of related processes, communication and promotion and campaigns including management of brand image and brand awareness in India (ensuring that customers understand the value proposition and benefit that our solutions offers)
- Leverage existing products through effective customer segment specific marketing initiatives that are aligned with the sales cycles. Communicate with sales team during sales meeting to get inputs, discuss and explain marketing activities.
- Further develop the local marketing infrastructure and team and coach and develop marketing team members.
- Maximize the overall return on marketing communications investment by leveraging all marketing communications activities whenever possible.
- Drive generation of sales leads through marketing programs and other lead-generation activities.
- Analyze and evaluate local market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify market opportunities and adjust marketing plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions for Straumann India.
- Ensure that marketing expenditure within the allocated budget.
- Create local brand strategies such as product positioning, scheduling, and deciding on the selling platform
- Sales, Marketing, and TE organizations of HQ, subsidiaries and distributors
- 3rd party strategic partners and vendors
Skills and Competencies
Education / Professional Experience
- Minimum 8 years in dental/medical devices/healthcare with a minimum of 5 years in a marketing and/or management function
- Qualified candidates must possess a degree in Business Administration (Quantitative emphasis preferred, e.g. Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Marketing)
- Candidates with degree in dentistry
- Previous sales experience and/ or a lab experience or experience as a clinician is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Must be proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of Salesforce (CRM) is a plus. Have an affinity with technology and strong in using technology for marketing activities.
- Experience in design software or digital marketing is an added advantage.
- Strong product marketing skills and business acumen
- Strong sense of ownership
- Customer-oriented mind set (internal and external customers)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and globally
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and willing to challenge status
- Team player who can work in a business/expert function matrix
- Comfortable to interact with different cultures and customer segments
- Able to adapt to rapid business changes proactively with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to develop business cases and marketing plans
- Strong analytical skills, forecasting skills and result orientation
- Analytical with ability to translate data into action
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Practical problem solver and trouble shooting and take ownership
- Entrepreneurial in nature and have strong business acumen
- Ability to translate strategy into robust planning to assist in country execution
- Hands-on working style focused on producing results and implementation
- Strong people development skills: ability to help local colleague to develop their own competencies and improve their performance
- Ability to build strong relationships to different customer segments through effective communication and listening skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Alternative Locations: India
Travel Percentage: 0 – 50%
Requisition ID: 1494
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:40:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!