Job title: Content Writing Internship in Mumbai at Ketto
Job description: About Ketto
Ketto is an online crowdfunding platform for social causes, NGOs, and medical needs. From touching millions of lives to empowering people, Ketto has enabled people to fulfill their dreams and help their loved ones in their times of distress. Having raised over Rs. 800 crores so far, Ketto has become Asia’s most trusted crowdfunding platform with a network of over 55 lakh donors who have funded over 2.8 lakh fundraisers.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since December 2021
102 opportunities posted
2 candidates hired
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Writing exceptional long-form content of 300-500 words
2. Make phone calls daily and write emotion-driven content based on the information sourced.
3. Work closely with the teams to write content for the medical campaigns.
4. Meet daily targets and deadlines
Blogging Creative Writing English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Aug’22 and 9th Sep’22
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Expected salary: Rs.10000 per month
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 05:20:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!