Job title: Content Writing Internship in Delhi at Unofin Technology LLP
Company: Unofin Technology LLP
Job description: About Unofin Technology LLP
Unofin Technology LLP offers tailored financial products for end customers (patients) of tied-up institutions (hospitals). Our products help patients spread/stagger the cost of their medical bills into convenient repayment options (EMIs up to 0%).
Our solution is ideal for underinsured or uninsured patient segments. We also have partnerships with leading corporates to offer pre-approved medical loans to their employees. Our mission is to provide affordable tailored financial products that enable people to spread their expenses more conveniently.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the creation and refinement of content for Unofin website in coordination with the digital marketing team
2. Handle the creation of blogs/articles on relevant topics and utilizing inputs from our network of doctors for the same
3. Handle the creation and refinement of write-ups for social media posters and advertisements as well as providing suggestions to the marketing team on the design for the same
4. Work on the analysis of competitor websites and advertisements and identification of areas of improvement
5. Manage the identification of current trends in the healthcare space and ways to utilize the same on our website/marketing content
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Jun’21 and 13th Jul’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Excellent written communication skills: should be able to communicate effectively and succinctly and tailor text according to the understanding of the target audience (prior full-time or part-time experience mandatory)
2. Should be able to conduct extensive primary and secondary research for content creation
3. Basic understanding of the healthcare industry (preferable)
4. Ability to write in Hindi (preferable)
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.12000 per month
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:56:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!