Job title: Clinical Research Internship in Pune at Kaieo Healthcare
Company: Kaieo Healthcare
Job description: About Kaieo Healthcare
Kaieo Healthcare is India’s first market accelerator for medical devices and diagnostics. Kaieo has offices in the USA as well as India. Kaieo combines the perks of an accelerator with that of a commercial partner. This makes us unique because we not only provide all the support that a company needs for commercialization in India, we also work as your sales and after-sales team. We partner with medical device & diagnostics companies and startups, to commercialize their products here in India.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since August 2020
7 opportunities posted
About the internship
Selected intern’s day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the statistical analysis of medical device market segments by type of device, expenditure, end-user, and geography.
2. Analyze which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period.
3. Analyze the Indian medical device market value, factors estimated to drive and restrain market growth, and market opportunities.
4. Work on feedback, use cases, and information on devices present in the market.
5. Work on clinical needs finding in the Indian market.
6. Work on the technical analysis of medical products to determine technical merit and market fit.
7. Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings while effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
8. Support Co-founders in new product and service introduction to customers.
9. Work closely with the founders/core team members on strategic business discussions.
1. Available for 40+ hours of work per week (In-person).
2. In-depth understanding of diseases and current hospital/clinical settings.
3. Willing to work on a wide range of medical products and requests.
4. Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or health management discipline with experience in analytics, medical devices, or customer/market research projects.
5. Successful applicants will have to complete an assignment to proceed to the final interview.
MS-Word MS-PowerPoint MS-Excel English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Sep’21 and 14th Oct’21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Pune and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.
Expected salary: Rs.7500 – 15000 per month
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:42:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!